Whether it’s individual consultation, group trainings or documentation review, Beth can help you become a Documentation WizardSM. Beth works with both emerging and seasoned mental health professionals, agencies, clinics, and group practices.
A sample of Beth can do for you:
- Provide a customized Misery or Mastery®, Documenting Medical Necessity training at your location.
- Prepare for an audit using your records or forms whether an EHR or your handwritten notes.
- Prepare for an audit using Documentation Wizard
- Proactively review the content of your current system for compliance with medical necessity guidelines.
- Proactively review the use of your current system for compliance with medical necessity guidelines.
- Develop an internal review system for group practice, clinic, agency, or hospital to ensure compliance with medical necessity guidelines
Many of these services can be provided off-site, with the assistance of video conferencing, email, and phone. Beth is also willing to travel to your location.
The amount of time you need depends on the scope of the project and your learning curve.
Individual Consultation: $225/hour
Group Practices of 11 or more: $300/hour
Agencies and Clinics: $350/hour
A substantial project may merit a negotiated rate. Don’t let the cost of consultation be a deterrent to saving money from an audit or a lawsuit.
Fill out the form to schedule the time you need from the creator of Documentation Wizard , Beth Rontal, MSW, LICSW.