Who We Are
Documentation Wizard, LLC.
124 Harvard St.
Brookline, MA 02446
Phone: (617) 522-6611
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Who are we?
Documentation Wizard, LLC is the data controller (contact details above). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
Documentation Wizard, LLC complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, workshops and services and process your order for products and services.
Sharing your personal data Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We will not share your data with third parties, except for scheduling purposes. In this case only, your order for a consultation will be added to our private Google calendar.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your data no longer than reasonably necessary to maintain accounts.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Documentation Wizard, LLC holds about you;
- The right to request that Documentation Wizard, LLC corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Documentation Wizard, LLC to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to request that Documentation Wizard, LLC provides the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable).
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable).
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact the Documentation Wizard, LLC at the address above.