Clinical documentation has always been a professional standard of care. Yet many psychotherapists are unsure how to document the good work they provide. As a result, they can feel at the mercy of insurance companies, spending an enormous amount of time justifying treatment, fighting rejected insurance claims, fearing or preparing for audits, writing disability reports and losing income. Paperwork can seem disconnected from being helpful to clients. Paradoxically, the more the practice of psychotherapy is scrutinized, the more important good record keeping becomes. Choose mastery over misery and allow good clinical documentation to be a contribution to high quality care rather than a detour.
This series of 5 videos to which you have unlimited online access.
The series comes with:
- a time-stamped and indexed transcript to find the exact subject you may be looking for on the recording.
- the Powerpoint slide deck to make comments and use as reference while writing your notes.
- an audio recording of each video to listen in the car, at the gym, or even while washing the dishes.
- practice treatment and practice session note forms to be used during the video training.
- access to a private Face Book group called, Misery or Mastery: Documenting Medical Necessity for Psychotherapists.
- 4.0 Continuing Education Hours